Grandstream GRP2602W Wi-Fi Carrier-Grade IP Phone - 2 Lines / 4 SIP Accounts - PoE Capable (GRP2602W)
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zerotouch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of nextgeneration features including Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W), 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2602P), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2602 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2602 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports 2 Lines and 4 SIP accounts
- Power Supply Included (PoE capable)
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage