Cisco SPA509G 12-Line IP Phone (SPA509G)
You're a small business professional, how about a phone that acts like one too? A Cisco IP phone in their Small Business Pro series, the Cisco SPA509G is as dedicated and focused as you are. A 12-line IP phone tested for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA509G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Traditional and forward-thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA509G utilizes VoIP's advantage without compromising its core business functionality. The SPA509G allows easy station moves, shared line appearances, and productivity-enhancing features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
The SPA509G knows that you're too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly secure remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
The Cisco SPA509G works well with Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox, 3CX, and other SIP-based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA509G supports the standard G.729a codec, as well as G.722 High Definition Audio and several other voice compression codecs. The Cisco SPA509G features a web UI for local provisioning and can also be provisioned remotely via TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPS.
Other features of the Cisco SPA509G include remote in-service firmware upgrade, XML configuration files, 256 Bit AES encryption of configuration files, and asynchronous notification of Upgrade Availability via SIP Notify.
The Cisco SPA509G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory, and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server-based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications are also available. The Cisco SPA509G supports the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco's proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco's SCCP call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA509G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
- 12-Line Phone
- Dual-switched Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu-driven user interface
- Web-based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi-Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported - sold separately)
- High-quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTYs
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter (both sold separately)