Cisco CP-8841-3PCC-K9 IP Phone with 3rd Party Call Control Firmware (CP-8841-3PCC-K9)
*This model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
This model of the Cisco IP Phone 8841 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco's phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
Cisco 8841 is a 5-line Gigabit VoIP phone with a large, color, widescreen display. Designed for the premier business desk, Cisco 8841 combines Cisco's legendary engineering prowess with an open VoIP direction. 8841 features a 5" backlit 24-bit color display and five programmable line keys for ten SIP registrations. The phone offers wideband audio using either the hearing aid compatible handset or the full-duplex speakerphone. Get the same rich audio hands-free by attaching a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port.
Cisco 8841 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof bandwidth. It's a Class 2 PoE device. Cisco's networking expertise gives you extensive control: 802.1x authentication, SRTP media encryption, HTTPS secure provisioning, NAT transversal, and much more. Cisco 8841 supports Cisco's EnergyWise technology, making the phone more eco-friendly and power-efficient.
- 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, color, 800x480 pixel display
- Support for up to 10 DN lines (SIP registrations)
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
- Supports XML
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Integrated headset jack
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- PoE Enabled (Power Supply Sold Separately)