Cisco CP-7937G Conference Unit w/out p/s, w/out mics (CP-7937G)
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device, or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit
- Support for a third-party lapel microphone kit
- New larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD
- Global localization within six months of first customer shipment (FCS)