Cisco CP-7821 2-Line IP Phone with Multi-platform Firmware w/3rd Party Call Control (CP-7821-3PCC-K9)
This model of the Cisco IP Phone 7821 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco's phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
Cisco 7821 is a workhorse VoIP phone that supports two SIP registrations. Perfect for basic users, cubicles, and similar situations, Cisco 7821 combines the reliability of Cisco's engineering with the functionality of the office phone. It features a bright, backlit display that gives users an intuitive interface for selecting actions.
Cisco IP Phone 7821 features wideband audio from the hearing aid compatible handset and the full-duplex speakerphone. 7841 also gives you the option to use a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port. You can power the phone using PoE. Cisco includes enterprise-class networking features, as you'd expect: 802.1x authentication, HTTPS provisioning, TLS and SRTP security, and much more.
- Third part call control
- Supports 2 lines / SIP Accounts
- White backlit, grayscale 3.5" 396 x 162 pixel display
- Wideband handset
- Headset supported via RJ-9 jack
- Backlit key indicators
- Volume control
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Black bezel (silver bezel also available, but sold separately)
- Dual-position foot stand
- Wall mountable (wall mount kit sold separately)
- Electronic hookswitch is supported
- IEEE 802.3af PoE capable or powered via CP-PWR-CUBE-3 (sold separately)