Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA187-I1-A)
The Cisco ® ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of the many new and exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
The Cisco ATA products are standards-based communication devices that deliver true, next-generation voice-over-IP (VoIP) terminations to businesses and residences worldwide.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) standard configuration and provisioning options
- Ease of administration
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Allows interoperation with Cisco UCM SIP solution
- Secure media and secure signaling support, for secure solutions
- Standard fax capability to send faxes over the IP network
- New form-factor design based on the Cisco endpoints portfolio