Cisco 8941 Unified IP Video Phone (CP-8941-K9)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) up to 30 frames per second, for both endcoding and decoding. The phone renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
- 640x480 color VGA display (5 inch)
- Built-in, VGA-quality video camera that supports up to 30 frames per second
- Supports 4 lines and 4 context sensitive soft keys
- HD voice, full-duplex speakerphone
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, redial, conference, volume control
- Integrated RJ-9 headset port
- Lighted message waiting indicator
- Integrated 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for collocated PCs
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately)