Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone - World Mode, w/Battery, Power Cord, Power Adapter w/Country Clip (CP-8821-K9-BUN)
The Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821 is a ruggedized, resilient, and secure 802.11 wireless LAN handset that delivers cost-effective, on-premises, comprehensive Voice over Wireless LAN (VoWLAN) communications for the highly mobile in-campus worker.
The 8821 is specifically designed for workers whose roles are in more rigorous, industrial settings. Examples of ideal use cases include nurses and doctors in healthcare, operations and engineering staff in manufacturing, customer service representatives in retail, service staff such as maids in hospitality, and workers on rigs in the oil and chemical industries.
While the 8821 is sleek and lightweight, the design is hardened for users. It is Ingress Protection standard (IP54) rated and is sealed for protection against dust, splash and water. The device is also MIL-STD-810G tested, with a dozen drops onto concrete from heights of up to 5 feet (1.5 m), to help ensure shock resistance and avoid breakage if dropped.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio for VoWLAN communications support
- The large 2.4-inch (6 cm) color (240 x 320 pixels) display makes viewing easy
- IP54-rated for protection against dust, splash, and water
- MIL-STD-810G standard for shock resistance
- The phone offers exceptional voice quality with High-Definition (HD) voice
- A built-in full-duplex speakerphone offers high-quality hands-free communications
- The phone supports third-party Bluetooth 3.0 headsets and a 3.5-mm headphone jack for added freedom
- The Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker
- Battery life delivers up to 11.5 hours of talk time
- Enhanced encryption support for SHA-1 and SHA-2 signatures
- Fast, secure roaming using 802.11r and Cisco Centralized Key Management roaming
- Automatic certificate renewal – SCEP support