Cisco 7975G Touch Screen Color Display IP Phone (CP-7975G=)
Cisco ® Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities.
- The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates.
- Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com.
- No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G also provides many accessibility features.