Cisco 7841 4-Line IP Phone w/3rd Party Call Control (CP-7841-3PCC-K9)
The Cisco IP Phone 7841-3PCC with 4 Lines has been upgraded to support Third Party Call Control. The Cisco 7841 offers simple, secure and cost-effective VoIP Communications for small to large businesses. This is an ideal communication end point for administrative staff and managers that perform moderately active voice communications.
The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization's people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with "always-on" reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Four lines and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
- Dedicated fixed keys for increased efficiency
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with handset, speaker, or a headset
- Flexible deployment options include third party hosted call control
- Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs (optional power supply sold separately)
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
- Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with software common to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series