Avaya 1416 Digital Telephone (700508194)
The Avaya 1416 Digital Phone is a full-featured digital phone designed for communications-intensive users. The Avaya 1408 is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0.
The 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective digital telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center. Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya digital telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (9500 series). Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 1400 Series Digital Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
Note: The Avaya 1400 Series Digital Telephones are compatible with IP Office Release 6.0. Please ensure your Avaya IP Office system meets these requirements when purchasing 1400 Series digital phones.
- 4 row x 24 character adjustable white backlit display
- Supports 16-line appearance w/dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32-button expansion modules
- Fixed feature buttons: volume up/down, mute, speaker, menu, hold, conference, transfer, drop, redial, headset, Contacts, Call log button, Quick access Voicemail Message button
- 3 contextual softkeys
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Menu with access to most often used features (e.g., Call Forwarding, Park, Settings, etc.)
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Connects to Digital Station (DS) port
- Power source: supplied by phone system