Minuteman Premier Extended Warranty: BP24RTEXL, BP36RTEXL, BP48RTEXL, BP72RTEXL, CPEBP2000, CPEBP3000, EDBP6000RM (70000014)
Minuteman UPSs already ship with the best warranty in the business at 3 years, including non-prorated battery coverage on most products.
Two levels of Extended Warranty Plans are also available on most UPS product lines to provide an additional 2 years of coverage. These plans ensure a full 5 years of trouble-free ownership.
- Includes all the benefits listed in the Standard Extended Warranty, plus…
- Minuteman will cover all freight charges to repair/replace defective UPS products.
- Minuteman will include packaging and return shipping of old batteries so that they can be properly recycled.
- Even if batteries are operating nominally throughout the warranty period, Minuteman will contact the customer after four-years to offer guaranteed battery replacement.
- Ensures that there are absolutely no additional costs to the end-user for maintaining the UPS for five years.
- All warranty claims will be given priority status upon arrival
- Extends Minuteman's standard warranty for two additional years (5-years total)
- Includes replacement of defective batteries for the entire warranty term at no additional charge (not pro-rated)
- Provides total warranty coverage on UPS for most business lease terms and/or depreciation terms
- If returned, Minuteman will properly recycle the old batteries.
- Extended warranties must be purchased within 90-days of UPS purchase
- Extended warranties must be registered within 30-days of purchase
- Extended warranties are non-transferable
- End-users must provide proper packaging when shipping units for repair
- Old batteries may be returned to Para using the existing packaging of the replacement batteries
- Available for products installed in the Continental U.S. only