The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is a model designed for users that need a phone on their desk as part of their everyday job.
Avaya 5410 Features
- 5 line x 29 character display (168 x 80 pixel, 4-grayscale)
- 11 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 12 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
Compatibility and Requirements
The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 3.0 or higher
Requires an available digital station port
IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
This product is covered for manufacturer or remanufactured defect(s) by VoIPLINK’s warranty for a period of two years.